Digital Acquisition Manager
Digital Acquisition Manager – Manchester
Forward Role Digital is working with a fast growing online retailer based in the North West which provides on-trend and celebrity inspired fashion worldwide! The company has enjoyed exponential sales growth and has dressed some of the biggest bloggers and celebs.
Paid digital has played a big part in our growth to date and we’re looking to increase this contribution even further in 2018. This leaves and exciting opening within the business for a skilled and knowledgeable paid digital expert to join the team. We’re looking for someone who has both strategic as well as hands on experience delivering paid campaigns across a range of digital channels.
You will play a pivotal role within the marketing team and as such should be an effective communicator at all levels. You will have a comprehensive understanding how paid search fits into the wider marketing function.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role is a new role and will be responsible for bringing the paid search function in house. You must be confident in all aspects of the digital process: planning, set up, optimisation, reporting and above all be confident in your ability to drive a step change in increasing digital revenue for the business.
- Responsible for the paid digital strategy and execution for the brand UK and Internationally.
- Work with Head of Marketing to set KPIs and deliver significant YoY growth for digital performance and revenue generation.
- Daily hands on campaign management - creation, optimization and bid management to efficiently meet agreed revenue targets across AdWords, Shopping, Paid Social and retargeting
- Implementing the most up to date tracking methods and technologies to accurately be able to understand performance.
- Work cross functionally with buying, marketing and e-commerce to share learnings and create actions that will maximise performance and drive improvements throughout the customer journey.
- Produce paid media project plan and roadmap which will outline the path to growth and create visibility on how this will be achieved including methodology, testing, new technologies.
- Experience of setting the strategy and hands on delivery of campaigns within an online retail environment.
- The ability to effectively use skills and knowledge to demonstrably influence performance and drive growth and is able to provide evidence of this.
- Google Adwords certification.
- GA certification distinct advantage.
- Experience using GTM
- Knowledge of attribution modelling and multi-channel reporting.
- Highly analytical with a natural aptitude for numbers, systems and processes.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80937844