Digital Data Analyst
Digital Data Analyst - Entertainment - West London - £45, 000
Are you a talented Digital Data Analyst looking for an exciting opportunity to join a global entertainment business based in London? Robert Half Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and progressive Digital Data Analyst to join their growing digital team.
You will be responsible for analysing and consolidating digital data across the group and will ensure mechanisms are in place to facilitate the data analysis. Reporting on trends to support turning digital data insights into business value propositions.
You will gain full responsibility of;
- Identifying and planning the most effective ways to record and track digital performance and data across various channels.
- Identify and propose new business opportunities and support building business cases.
- Conversion and remarking pixels from Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Manager and other tags reporting dashboards via data visualisation tools.
- Work closely with the IT team on the development and configuration of all digital data analytics tools.
- Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels.
- Monitor on performance responsiveness and availability of the ecommerce channels.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and SQL is essential
- Experience with Tealium IQ Tag Manage is desirable
- Hands-on SEO experience with a strong technical focus is desirable
- Experience undertaking path, sales funnel and trend analysis
- Experience undertaking split, A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience formulating and managing both quantitative and qualitative research including online surveys
- Extensive experience measuring conversion rates and using analytical techniques to improve them
The company is a leading entertainment business who have global presence. They are currently expanding into new markets and are growing their digital team. This role will be based in their head office in West London.
Salary and Benefits
The Salary on offer for this Digital Data Analyst position is £35, 000 - £45, 000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80931063