Senior Managament Accountant
Robert Half Cambridge are currently recruiting for a Temp-to-Perm Senior Management Accountant based in Cambourne for a global leader in wireless and positioning semi-conductors for the automotive, industrial and consumer markets. The role will be initially for 3 months and if successful it will then become a permanent role paying between £46,000 - 48,000 pa.
- You'll report to the global Head of Finance and deputise for him as required.
- Supervise the day to day activities of the accounts payable assistant and assistant accountant.
- Manage month end closing.
- Preparation of month end accounts.
- Deliver monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Implement and maintain the internal control processes.
- Preparation of balance sheet recs.
- Liaise with HR on payroll matters.
To be considered for this Temp-to-Perm role based in Cambourne:
- Qualified - CIMA - ACCA - ACA
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Intermediate excel - pivot tables, look ups etc.
- Use of Hyperion or similar software.
- Stat accounts prep.
- Good working knowledge of VAT/Intrastat/Corporation Tax.
- Some experience in multi-currency reporting.
- Experience in working in a Sarbanes Oxley environment.
If you are interested please contact Calum Forster on 01223 341400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80936362