Salary £17,500 with structured pay reviews + onsite gym + trainer + free breakfast + birthday meal allowance + team trips
Reporting to the Admin Supervisor, you will be responsible for the processing of Supplier invoices, reconciling Supplier statements and highlighting service discrepancies to the Admin Supervisor within the timescales set by the company.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Processing Supplier invoices received into the office via post or email. Checking against expected service recorded
- Marking any invoices that have discrepancies so that Purchase Ledger Query can notify the supplier of any errors.
- Completing of Not invoiced yet/ Extras form for Sales Ledger to produce the customers invoice with the correct information needed by the customer.
- Responsible for the Electronic Posting of Supplier invoices in Sage, ensuring that the information is entered correctly to enable Nominal Ledger to make accurate payment.
- Responsible for the scanning of Supplier Invoices
- Ensure the proper destruction of scanned paperwork.
- Responsible for reconciling of Supplier statements notifying the Admin Manager of any errors that need to be corrected and contacting the supplier regarding any missing invoices.
- Calculating the amount for payment by Nominal Ledger
- Stationary stock takes on a weekly basis, enabling the Admin Manager to maintain stock levels.
- Assist Sales Ledger with the folding and enveloping of customer invoices ready for TNT collection.
- Assist Customer Services on a weekend to help maintain the levels of customer service expectation of the customers.
The hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch break. Please note you will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays per month.
If you are enthusiastic, willing to learn and love a lively, social environment and the position sounds ideal to you, please apply today.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The successful candidate will be interviewed immediately.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80932588