Senior Claims Technician - PI/Property
Working for our prestigious client this role will see you reviewing, resolving and proactively managing more complex, including multi track, individual commercial liability claims. Working within your authority level you will manage a caseload of allocated claims, from claim registration to settlement. Some knowledge of disease claims would be helpful but not essential. You will also be offering advice on claims technical matters within own and team authority.
Our client would like a candidate with experience of commercial claims in personal injury and property or someone keen to transfer from a legal firm in this role.
- Previous handling experience for injury claims both within the Portal, Fast Track and Multi Track environment.
- Previous handling experience for property liability claims for most perils but including fire and escape of water.
- Good commercial product knowledge and claims management skills.
- Good standard of general education.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Fraud awareness.
- Accuracy and attention to detail imperative.
- Excellent Customer Service skills are imperative.
- The ability to coach and mentor others.
- Tenacity - the ability to see things through.
- A good listener but is not afraid to express your own views.
- A Good team player and able to build good effective relationships.
- The ability to plan and drive your own development.
- A good standard of general education, preferably to A level standard.
- Some progress towards professional qualifications DIP CII.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80932068