M & E Project Engineer - Rail
Are you an experienced Rail M& E Project Engineer looking to join a Top Tier Rail Construction Contractor boasting an envious portfolio of works to deliver around West Yorkshire?
Due to a number of successful project wins around the Leeds and West Yorkshire area my client is looking to appoint on a contract basis an experienced M&E Project Engineer with an existing portfolio of Rail projects delivered to date.Whilst working with the Project teams and subcontractors you will be providing support with:
- Undertaking discipline specific CRE construction duties as defined by Network Rail Company Standards of appointed by CEM.Assisting the project team as directed by the Project Manager specifically in respect of the management of discipline activities and specialists on site.Carryout weekly M&E report sheets for with Project Managers on each project.Progress review and Quality review and assuranceInput to Project P6 programme for specialist discipline activitiesReviewing the Construction sequencesIntegration with other MEP related contractors (Lifts, Escalators, Doors etc)Adequate provision for commissioning
You will have/hold:
- Sentinel PTS Card
- Previous M&E Project Engineering experience within a Rail environment
- Educated to HNC/HND Level within a relevant sector
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to collaborate with Key Stakeholders and third parties
- Adept at working within a team or equally as an individual showing the determination to succeed and have the ability to be adaptable and flexible around the role.
What’s on offer for you?
Not only will you have the chance to work on a number of key projects around Leeds and West Yorkshire but you will be rewarded with a contract day rate of £320-£350 per day
Want to know more?
Give Peter Leighton a call on 07849 796818 or Email your CV by clicking on the apply button further down this page.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80933203