Group Financial Accountant
My client is a leading independent energy supplier to UK businesses supplying gas and electricity to commercial, industrial and public clients, currently the third largest gas supplier in the UK. With over 12000 customers and more than 200 employees based in their vibrant Watford office, they are a people focused organisation that actively embrace a coaching culture.
The Group Financial Accountant ( ACA) will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate monthly and statutory reporting.
Working for the Financial Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- Balance sheet and P&L month end reconciliations
- Responsibility for reviewing statutory accounts prepared by Financial Accountants and managing the annual external audit process
- Supporting the regulatory reporting and funding requirements of the group including planning
- Developing and improving cash flow forecast models
- Assisting with management of staff within the team including coaching, development and appraisals
- Ad hoc M&A opportunities
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified CA/ACCA candidate with at least 5 years PQE.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Strong numerical ability and high attention to detail
- The ability to work in deadlines
- The ability to think laterally and problem solve
- Experience in banking and finance or energy industries is preferable
This is a fast paced environment that requires an individual who is forward thinking, and is able to work on their own initiative, full of drive and energy and has the ability to bring new ideas to the table to assist the efficiency of the team.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80934567