- Full Time
Enjoy business partnering? Want a forward thinking role? Want to make a commercial impact?
Due to expansion, Churchill Howard are working with a household name based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a Commercial Accountant. You will play a vital role in business partnering with key stakeholders in both the sales and commercial teams.
* Reporting of KPIs and month end highlighting any anomalies and key issues
* Business partnering with technical and non-technical stakeholders to assist growth and activity
* Monthly reporting on sales, forecasts, budget and any changes within the business
* Provision of analytical support to the wider business to ensure they are aware of performance and are equipped to drive new business
* Delivery of first rate customer reporting commitments
* Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills coupled with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Strong analytical capabilities
* Solutions orientated
* Able to provide results in a fast moving and changing environment
In return, you'll be working for a brand-named organisation continuing to influence the market. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to make a real commercial impact in a company that inspires their people to feel valued and engaged.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80929776