Robert Half is pleased to be working alongside a successful and growing manufacturing business in Dewsbury. They are looking for an organised and hard working candidate who works well towards targets and deadlines to join the finance team initially in a Purchase Ledger position. The role is for a minimum of 6 months and has the potential to be longer for the right candidate.
The main duties of the role will include but not be limited too:
- High Volume accurate invoice processing
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with queries
- Preparing payment runs
- Good written and spoken skills
- Good telephone manner
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar field
Although the primary duties of this role are purchase ledger the position will offer the opportunity to work as part of a busy team, assisting in other areas of finance during times of heavy workload or holidays.
Salary and Benefits
- This is initially a temporary position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate paying up to £9.50p/h starting ASAP
- Free parking is available
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80929857