£27,000 - £30,000 + OTE
Internal Sales Engineer/Business Development/Sales Engineer required to work office based for one of the UK's largest distributors of fluid power products. The company have been trading in the UK and Ireland for over 35 years, and stock a wide range of hydraulic, pneumatic and industrial products within the industry.
As the Sales Engineer you will be responsible for managing and building relationships with existing trade customers in order to maximise sales. The ideal candidate will have experience of hydraulic, compressed air, plumbing or heating trade environments in either a sales, technical or trade counter role.
Skills and Experience required;
- Industry/product knowledge
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience in a targeted results driven environment
- PC literate, in particular Excel & Outlook
- Well organised - company systems must be used to retain all records
- Good communication skills, including a confident and professional telephone manner
- Comfortable making pro-active outbound calls to customers
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Must have own transport (due to location)
- Genuine family feel - friendly, supportive team environment.
- 22 days holiday - (Max rise to 27days)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Profit related bonus
- Full training provided
- 100% attendance awards
- Career progression opportunities
Working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 5.00pm on Friday.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927658