Who are we?
Buzzmove is a growing insurtech company that’s already making waves. Based in London, but with customers from across the UK, Europe and around the world, our vision is to empower customers to share their data on their terms – using the latest cutting edge technology.
At heart, we’re using information to improve the way people live. Currently, we’re building a private asset vault on the blockchain, enabling people to store, protect and manage the things they love while also offering them the world’s first truly intelligent and personalised home insurance. We’ve got a track record of rapid growth – and backing from some of the world’s leading investors.
We’re always looking for top talent to help us realise our vision of a secure, data-empowered future. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Delivering projects from our innovative product roadmap
- Working with the wider team to define projects, compile specs and manage communication to ensure stakeholders are well informed about your projects
- Helping to analyse, document, prioritise and schedule bugs and enhancements
- Performing quantitative analysis including defining and analysing key metrics, A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Helping to shape and iterate on designs for product features
- Researching competitors and industry best practice
- Deployment of iOS apps to Apple Store.
- Working in Agile Software/continuous delivery development environment.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- At Least 2 years of experience in Swift
- Knowledge and experience of programming Swift, Objective-C (preferable) for iOS applications.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Swift
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data etc)
- Good understanding of Threading
- Experience on web service integration (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns (MVM and MVVM)
- Using version control (e.g. Github)
- Understanding of CI tool (e.g. Teamcity etc)
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Desirable skills and experience
- Experience developing search products, technologies and platforms is strongly desirable
- Experience with any of these areas is a bonus: search, web crawling, mobile app development, data visualisation, marketplaces, job market
- Familiarity with Google platforms including Analytics, Adwords and Adsense
- Familiarity with our task management software – JIRA
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan
- Monthly Sanctus 1:1 Personal Coaching
- £500 annual credit towards learning
- Magical self-replenishing fridge full of soft drinks and organic fruit
- Deliveroo if working late
- Monthly team socials
- Monthly team lunches
- Birthday perks (beer and Amazon gift voucher)
- Top notch coffee
- VR gaming equipment
Buzzmove is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80931163