CRE Strategic Advisory Consultant
An interesting opportunity has become available to join the highly reputable strategic advisory team of a market leading private practice. The team is an industry known leader in the provision of private sector advice on strategic asset, property and facilities management, the support services market and strategic collaboration.
The team advise of the best course of action to drive best value from client's portfolio's; ensuring asset strategies align with organisation's business strategy.
Key elements include:
* Cost efficiency
* Risk mitigation
* Organisational effectiveness
* Business location
We are looking for an experienced strategic management or property consultant with a good understanding of the property sector although direct real estate experience is not essential.
* Great working environment with emphasis on work life balance
* Exciting, challenging and complex projects
* Market leading strategic advisory team in well known private practice
* Excellent career progression and earning potential
* University degree or masters in relevant subject area i.e Economics, Finance, Real Estate etc
* A member of RICS or an equivalent body is beneficial but not essential
* Experience working under a well-recognised consultancy and advisory brand.
* Experience providing strategic advice and putting together reports, presentations and detailed analysis' to C-suite level business executives.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80930562