Assistant Management Accountant
This growing family run business is looking for a motivated and driven Assistant Management Accountant to join a SME manufacturing business based in Warrington.
Page Personnel are working in partnership with an SME organisation that are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their fast paced accountancy team in the Warrington area. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone that is looking for the next step in their career and is able to work alone but also part of a team. This family run business has been established for over 25 years and pride themselves on providing the best service to their customers. A fantastic role for someone that is looking for an organisation to develop and progress, within a manufacturing organisation.
The key responsibilities of the successful Assistant Management Accountant will be the following:
- Support the FD in the day to day running of the department
- Preparing bacs payment runs
- Employee's payments by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; and monthly payroll for all employees
- Vendor creation and maintenance to ensure all records are accurate
- Supporting the FD in preparing the quarterly VAT reporting/EC sales
- Creation and Maintenance of fixed asset
- Forecasting and budgetary support to the FD
- Preparing and maintaining accruals, provision and prepayment
- Creation and reconciliation of monthly Intercompany sales invoicing
- Monthly depreciation assessment and maintenance
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will possess the following attributes and skill sets:
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Strong commercial mind
- Willingness to perform and result orientation
- Creativity and ability to change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
This role will offer the following benefits:
- Full Study Support
- 28 days holiday to increase with length of service
- Company pension min 3 % contribution
- Health care
- Free Parking.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80935056