QA Test Analyst
QA Test Analyst (Manual / Automation). Liverpool, North West. £30,000 - £35,000
The QA Test Analyst within Group Technology is to support the function of Quality Assurance for hardware and software solutions. This is the overarching process of verifying the solution is right by early testing and validating the solution during various stages to its quality control. The final high-level objective is to build in confidence for the end user and or client.
Given the nature of the quality checks the QA Analyst needs to have a variety of skills for example if they are checking a database solution they will need to be able to use Structured Query Language. On the other hand if they are checking quality of print the need to be able to follow a specification and physical touch, looks and objectively appraise the output.
* Decompose QA requirements to produce test conditions, mapping the scenarios to test cases.
* Enrichment of test conditions into fully featured test cases.
* Responsible for the maintenance of test packs specifically relating to test cases.
* Review the QA requirements and any pertinent information adding feedback where required.
* Perform test execution activities as defined in the Master Test Plan / Test Plan.
* Where applicable be responsible for converting suitable manual tests into full automated regression tests.
* Where applicable be responsible for maintaining the automated regression test packs.
* Where applicable be responsible for creating and maintaining the object repositories used alongside the automated test packs and any additional error handling files.
* Where applicable perform automated test execution activities as defined in the test plan.
* Prove feedback on all test activity progress to the team / manager.
* Have the ability to audit third party test processes, procedures and test assets based on contractual obligation.
* Report the findings of the audit to the QA Manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80668186