Food Pack - Engineering TL
Engineering Team Leader (Electrical Bias)
FMCG / Packaging
£37,000 to £38,000 + Shift Allowance + Overtime
OTE £40,000 to £45,000 + Overtime
As one of the UKs largest FMCG packaging companies this is a fantastic opportunity with excellent benefits, this will be a very hands on supervisory role. The company is looking for an Engineering Team Leader to work a double day’s shift pattern heading a well-established engineering department reporting directly to the maintenance manager.
As an Engineering team leader you’ll be supervising the Maintenance Team and will be tasked with;
- Carry out planned routine and reactive maintenance repair work on all plant and equipment at the site.
- Complete written reports on maintenance work carried out and identify future work.
- Plan and implement improvement ideas to increase the throughput and efficiency of the operating plants.
- To ensure the best possible resolve is achieved to those issues experienced, in order to meet the reliability requirements of the site’s production schedules.
- To head a team providing essential maintenance operations on a very simple process.
- To be part of a team providing essential maintenance operations, whilst maintaining Health & Safety. Also to decide when and where to use resources for the most efficient outcome.
- Adhere to relevant legislative Regulations and policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure the maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment for all staff
- Liaise with Maintenance Manager or Engineering Manager throughout the duty shift and comply to work priorities
- Provide support to visiting contractors where requested, adhering to the approved contractor process
- Carry out best practice throughout scope of engineering activities
- Conduct effective Planned Preventive Maintenance tasks and generate satisfactory reports
- Identify Critical spares to best enable rapid breakdown response
- May be required to carry out duties within the production area, where relevant training must be undertaken
- Be adaptable and flexible to suit the business requirements
- To develop themselves to a professional standard , and achieve a sound technical understanding of the site process
Quantica are searching for candidates that are time served engineers with an electrical bias, hold a HND in Maintenance Engineering. With at least 3 years+ of proven relevant supervisory experience.
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your updated CV to the apply button on this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80928167