Our client is paving the way to help marketers make better decisions through analysing big data for customers based on the marketing campaigns they have implemented. This platform helps marketing teams undertake powerful campaigns such as email, landing pages, automation and lead forms to drive high ROI for a customer and drive powerful reports. This platform is based on the industry's best solutions, to help customers grow and transition from traditional marketing systems to a platform that uses AI to drive results
You will create and build simple-to-use interfaces for a complex product, applying new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns. You will collaborate with the Technical lead to optimise the design and code to delight the users.
You will contribute to the overall system architecture; representing how back end decisions impact the front end options and experience. You will analyse the performance eon new modules or reports that you have created and test the UI and make suggestions on improvements the performance and design
Do you want to create a new solution that solves problems in an all new ways?
Do you want to create a solution that shows tangible results for customers in multiple industries using the latest technology?
- Expert in web client technologies HTML5, CSS, Sass / Less.
- Expert in PHP and MySQL
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Proven record in SAAS system software development.
- Validated visual design successes with strong layout skills.
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging, and delivery.
- Demonstrated end-to-end system design experience.
- Demonstrated Real passion for elegant user interface and design.
- Previously used Xtemplate or similar programmatic code frameworks
- Proven ability to transform Empathy for the user and Insight into their needs into a better product.
- Creativity and problem solving.
- Consistently driven to create something new and better.
- Solid software design optimised for a long-life cycle.
- Clear, concise communication
- Care for quality – in product, in design, in code.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80765673