The role will work closely with stakeholders and will have particular responsibility for the collation and production of appropriate reporting for a number of forums including secretariat duties for the Risk, Compliance and Conduct Committee.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Collation and production of appropriate reporting for a number of forums
• Associated minute taking and action tracking / follow up
• Track incident escalation and loss reporting from business areas
• Keep up to date with relevant regulation and assist in communicating any relevant impacts to stakeholders in a clear and helpful manner
• Maintain procedures and records which meet business and regulatory requirements
• Management of the delivery of the Group Risk framework within business units
• Providing support to business areas to ensure they have in place appropriate risk assessments, control assessments and action plans
• Provide control recommendations to business areas so that risks are managed effectively.
• Completion of targeted risk reviews
Skills and experience:
• Experience within a similar risk/compliance environment
• Excellent interpersonal, team-working and communication skills (both oral and written)
• Effective problem-solving and influencing skills
• Ability to cope with pressure and responsibility and to deliver complex reporting packs on time
• Previous Risk Management experience within financial services preferably with retail lending experience.
• Good Microsoft office skills
• Ability to constructively challenge where appropriate
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80931873