Court of Protection Solicitor - North Yorkshire
Court of Protection Lawyer | Harrogate | 2-4 Years PQE | Salary & Hours Negotiable DOE
Our client are looking for an exceptional lawyer to joint heir busy and friendly team. This is a full time post and the ideal candidate will have 2-4 years PQE experience. Part time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
A Legal 500 and Chambers ranked private client team that covers the full range of private client matters, including Wills, Inheritance tax planning, Trusts, Probate, Powers of Attorney and Elderly client matters.
They are looking for someone with experience in Court of Protection matters as this is a growing area for the team.
You must have a passion for this area of law as you will be taking over an established client base whilst developing your skills.
- Solely responsible for a Court of Protection (non contentious) caseload including deputyship applications, run on-going cases, advise clients on capacity related matters, make applications for statutory wills, gifts, changing deputies or applications concerning powers of attorney.
- assist the team by handling your own diverse caseload of more general private client matters, liaising with and assisting more senior lawyers as and when appropriate
- Deliver legal services of outstanding quality that are focused on the client's needs and meet turn around deadlines
- see clients unsupervised, advising and drafting documents
- attending meetings with clients to oversee execution of documents
- undertake any other duties as required by senior lawyers/team leader
- Private client and Court of Protection experience is essential
- Full STEP membership or willingness to undertake study to achieve this would be an advantage
- Membership t the Solicitors for the Elderly would be an advantage
- Excellent IT, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines to prioritise objectives
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80930145