Lead Digital Designer-Mobile Apps
Job Role: Lead Digital Designer
Rate: £550 daily
Location: London - Mansion House /Gresham street
Period of Engagement 6 months
Hello, we're TSB, and we're different from other banks.
We don't do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. We just serve individuals and local business customers - we call it 'local banking'.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology
The purpose of the project is to deliver TSB's new mobile app. The Lead Digital Designer has the task of delivering great service to our customers, both internal and external by acting as a digital champion for TSB. You will create the future vision of the mobile design. You will bring direction on the optimal way of introducing change into that landscape.
Today you'll bring this
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Sketch, Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple's human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google's material design.
Tomorrow, you'll do this
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance..
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
We are TSB
We are Pioneering, Responsible, Straightforward, Collaborative and Transparent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80932944