Assistant Management Accountant
This Assistant Management Accountant opportunity is a fantastic chance to join a growing global manufacturing business and work directly with a talented financial controller. Your responsibilities will include full management accounts, reporting and commentary. This role will be based in Warrington.
This business are a global organisation who are a market leader in the manufacturing industry. The company are known within its sector and provide a modern in demand technology product.
This assistant management accountant role will require the following skills to hit the ground running within the team;
- Support the Operational Controller in the day to day running of the department, keeping informed of any accounts issue that may impact upon the business.
- Intercompany and 3rd Party Vendors payments; scheduling and preparing bacs payment runs
- Employee's payments by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; and monthly payroll for all employees.
- Vendor creation and maintenance to ensure all record are accurate.
- Monthly National Statistics reports
- Supporting the Operation Controller in preparing the quarterly VAT reporting/EC sales and intrastate submission to HRMC.
- Supporting the business in any custom import and export duties.
- Creation and Maintenance of fixed asset.
- Forecasting and budgetary support to the Operation Controller
- To manage the month end process, including the following:
- Preparing and maintaining accruals, provision and prepayment for operational expenditure.
- Creation and reconciliation of monthly Intercompany sales invoicing.
- Creating and maintaining month assessment cycle for all shared servicing expenditure.
- Monthly depreciation assessment and maintenance.
- Reporting operation expenditure to the Operational controller UK and submission of accounts into the internal consolidation tool cognos.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
This Assistant Management Accountant role will require;
- Degree Educated or experienced by time served
- AAT or equivalent (preferable)
- Part qualified CIMA or equivalent (preferable)
- A-Level or above in a Maths discipline
- GCSE in English
- Strong commercial mind
- Pragmatic in their approach with an aptitude for accuracy and organisational skills
- SAP experience desirable
- Willingness to perform and result orientation.
- Creativity and ability to change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
This role will offer;
- Competitive salary starting at 27k - negotiable
- Study Support
- Standard 28 days holiday to increase with length of service
- Company pension
- Discount on products
- Modern offices
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80936424