Full Stack Developer / Software Developer / Web Developer
Job title: Full Stack Developer
Location: London Blackfriars
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Hours: Permanent, Full time
This is a superb opportunity to join our fast-growing CRO team as a Full Stack Developer.
The Company is growing by 30% each year (twice ranking in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses) and they're proud to work with top brands including Footasylum, AVIS, Travis Perkins, and Esure to name a few!
Their CRO team focus on improving clients' online businesses through smart UX Design, Usability, Analytics, A/B or Multivariate Testing and Behavioural Email.
As well as career progression, the Company offers a great office location, flexible working, funded social activities throughout the year, 25 days holiday and your Birthday off, an excellent pension scheme, and fully paid BUPA health insurance after probation.
- Develop Front-End as well as backend A/B tests based on given test plans.
- Using testing tools like Adobe, Optimizely and Monotate to set up A/B test.
- Once development is complete, ensuring that Pre-QA of the tests across multiple browsers and devices is carried out.
- Identifying and implementing innovative approaches to developing tests.
- Use Git and Codebase for version controlling of the code used.
- Work with internal consultants to review test information.
- Communicate test progress with the Project Manager, Account Manager and CRO consultants using Trello, Swift Kanban or similar tools.
- Produce necessary assets from PSD/Sketch files to develop tests.
- Work with the QA team to fix bugs.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of Java, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, ReACT, Node, and other full stack technologies.
- Exposure of working in a client facing environment to understand a brief and communicate the best approach to the client.
- Exposure to working in an agile methodology.
- Knowledge of A/B Testing Tools such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, Monetate etc. (preferred but not essential)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80933191