Our client, a key organisation within the Further Education sector is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their team.Main responsibilities
Ideally you will be AAT qualified (or equivalent), or PQ (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CCAB) with a strong background within financial accounting and reporting.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Preparing quarterly and year end reconciliations
- Supporting treasury management
- Balance sheet reporting
- Assisting with month end close
- Reviewing and improving processes
- Producing year end schedules
- Monitoring internal controls
- Maintaining the capital asset register
You will have first class analytical skills along with the ability to deliver results to strict deadlines.
It is also essential that you have solid presentation and communication skills as this role will involve working with wider Finance teams.
Knowledge of SAP is also desirableAbout the company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and fast growing business and in return a competitive benefits package is on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80934498