GRADUATES WANTED – Internship
Are you looking to get some experience in the Sales and Marketing industry?
If you’re keen to get your foot in the door, learn and apply new skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
At White Rabbit, all degrees are considered since we believe that people with a passion for learning and growing are the key to success in the business world!
Our opening this Spring that is suitable for Graduates involves:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Client Representation on a residential campaign
- Marketing Strategy
- Direct Sales
- Business Development
- Trainee Management
You’ll have the chance to learn and apply transferrable business skills such as:
- Sales and Product Presentation
- Client Relations and Public Relations
- Recruitment and Development
- Administration and Planning
- Team Leadership and Trainee Management
Requirements and Qualifications:
- All degrees and qualifications will be considered but a student-mentality and desire to learn are essential for those wanting to make the most of this opportunity
- Full-time availability is ideal because you get out what you put in, we offer freelance work / flexible hours on a full-time, part-time, permanent or temporary basis
- A competitive nature, passion for sport, leadership traits and the ability to work well as part of a team are also helpful characteristics as pay is based on performance
- You’ll need to commute to our office in Chelmsford - this is also where the product-training workshops take place
- Applicants must be over 18 and eligible to work in the UK as self employed. We do not offer visa sponsorship at this time
Apply today to discuss the opportunity!