Junior Planner FTC 3 months
Indicia – Junior Planner FTC 3 months – London
Here at Indicia, the communications agency within KMMS, we are looking for an exceptional Junior Planner FTC 3 months to join our talented team.
This role sits in our London office and will work across all our business. Tell us why you are superb!
A little bit about you:
The planner role is fundamental to our business proposition of ‘we get closer’ – understanding clients and their businesses, their consumers and customers, and the context and culture in which we operate. Planning will play a fundamental role in ensuring client satisfaction by meeting and exceeding their needs on briefs and requirements, helping to elevate the creative output through insightful and inspiring briefs and a collaborative way of working, and growing the business with responsive and inspiring proposals and pitches.
Support across the full range of client briefs and proposals that come through planning, including:
· Desk and primary research; find and articulate the key motivators and ‘hidden truths’ that drive customers’ behaviour
· Work with the Planning and Insight team to leverage our database Interact, and through analysis increase your customer understanding
· Provide a fresh perspective – and working with the Planners & Strategists (including digital and UX) and Creative team, develop strategic outputs ranging from clear and motivating single-minded propositions to complex user journeys and detailed comms. plans
· Support the delivery of post campaign reports and evidence of effectiveness of campaigns
· Support the Head of Planning and other team members on day-to-day tasks
We look forward to meeting you!
Who are we?
We’re an award winning customer engagement agency based in Bristol, with offices in London and Edinburgh!
Here at Indicia we find ways to inspire, inform and engage our client’s audience. We create valuable brand relationships that last long after the initial sale.
More than 80 brilliant people define us. We’re a worldly bunch, offering up bags of industry experience and a host of interesting talents. We say it takes all sorts to make marketing human.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Indicia we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients - with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.