Scheduling & Traffic Manager FTC 3 months
Indicia – Scheduling & Traffic Manager FTC 3 months – Bristol
Here at Indicia, the communications agency within KMMS, we are looking for an exceptional Scheduling & Traffic Manager FTC 3 months to join our talented team.
This role sits in our Bristol office and will work across all our business. Tell us why you are superb!
A little bit about you:
You will engage with Indicia’s Project Managers, Client Services Team, and the delivery team managers in scheduling and allocating the work across the agency, and delivery teams.
You will work with the Head of Scheduling to ensure that the workflow through the delivery teams is smooth and on time.
- Help and support the creation, management and maintenance of schedules for the agency’s team workload, in detailed diary view for two to three months, the information for the maintenance of these reports is to be supplied by the Client Services and Project Management teams.
- Manage the daily stand up for the teams, flagging issues as and when necessary
- Liaise with resources on any delays or changes to scheduled timings
- Inform Project Manager and Client Services of any project impacts from originally submitted production specs prior to giving approval to move forward with any changes to scheduled timings.
- Scheduling the work across the agency’s delivery teams
- Advise on scheduling conflicts and clashes across project teams
- Help and support the roll out of new scheduling software to ensure efficient diary management and time effective scheduling
- Ensure that the internal process is smooth and projects are resourced to ensure that they are delivered to the highest standards, to scope, on time and within budget.
We look forward to meeting you!
Who are we?
We’re an award winning customer engagement agency based in Bristol, with offices in London and Edinburgh!
Here at Indicia we find ways to inspire, inform and engage our client’s audience. We create valuable brand relationships that last long after the initial sale.
More than 80 brilliant people define us. We’re a worldly bunch, offering up bags of industry experience and a host of interesting talents. We say it takes all sorts to make marketing human.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Indicia we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients - with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.