Accounting Onboarding and Client Integration Manager
Job Title: Accounting Onboarding and Client Integration Manager
Salary Level: Competitive
Who are we?
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
What will you be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing managed service team within EY. This is a new team which is being formed to lead the delivery of a key growth area within our Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) service. The role will be based in London and focused on on-boarding new clients ahead of delivering client services.
The on-boarding team is responsible for the transition of processes from a client's in-house finance function to the EY Absolute portfolio of managed service. This will involve working with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business both strategically and functionally to develop an operating model for EY to manage service delivery.
The on-boarding team will work with the EY Absolute service delivery team to implement the operating model through to service becoming business as usual ensuring a high quality client experience.
Your key responsibilities
Client scoping and analysis:
- Working with the client to gain an understanding of their business
- Documenting all processes that would affect service delivery
- Identifying any potential issues
- Recommending resolution to issues
Resource and timeline planning:
- Identifying what resources both the client and EY will need to deliver the client requirements and working with the client to agree an appropriate time frame for transition of responsibilities
Developing the service delivery model:
- Formalising processes, timetables and responsibilities both for the client and service team to deliver EY Absolute services
Initial client setup:
- Where appropriate, working with the client to obtain the opening data required to configure the ERP system for first time use
- Reviewing and testing the ERP system once client data has been uploaded
- Managing any client customisations and integration requirements
- Setting up the client service delivery portal
Ensuring client and service delivery team are briefed and trained:
- Ensuring training is provided to both client and service delivery team to ensure high performance service delivery.
Continuous development of the EY Absolute service:
- Identifying opportunities to streamline system and process across the client portfolio
- Lead on-boarding projects for a portfolio of specific clients, as contracts are initiated
- The on-boarding team needs to proactively work with the clients to understand their current finance processes and identify opportunities for improvement or items that could have been hindering efficiency or compliance
- The on-boarding team needs to develop the transition plan and the subsequent service delivery plan ensuring all stakeholders are aligned and aware of their responsibilities
- The on-boarding team will be responsible for the configuration and build of IT systems required including any 3rd party resources used to deliver specific requirements
- The on-boarding team will be responsible for ensuring the transition of clients' in-house finance functions (or part thereof) to the EY Absolute delivery team in the agreed time frame
- The on-boarding team will be responsible for ensuring sufficient resources have been allocated and trained to deliver business as usual
- The on-boarding team will, as appropriate, provide support to the Go to Market Process, giving insight and input to pursuit and pricing decisions
Skill and attributes for success
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- All round finance function knowledge (Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, VAT, Corporate Tax, Payroll)
- Strong finance process and system knowledge (MS Navision experience advantageous but not essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve buy-in from various stakeholders
- The ability to consume large amounts of information and articulate back to stakeholders in a clear concise manner
- Problem solving, questioning mind-set with the view to continuous improvement in all areas, client and delivery centre
- Organised and the ability to co-ordinate to ensure delivery within agreed timeframes
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80930833