We're working with one of Northern Ireland most established manufactures in the mid down area to recruit an Industrial engineer to join their New Product Integration team. They are a manufacture with a hugely diverse product range, which is what makes this position so exciting.
Your new role
Reporting to the NPD Manger, you'll work on a variety of projects integrating new products to existing procedures and creating new ones in order to deliver a time and cost effective model for manufacture.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review, plan & implement the most efficient and cost effective production methods to manufacture sub-assemblies and finished goods
- Develop processes in line with lean manufacturing principles / 5S / Six sigma tools.
- Liaise closely with the NPI engineering team for new products to be deployed in a manufacturing environment, ensuring the most efficient process route and process is selected / deployed
- Deployment of rates and times to monitor production efficiency for both production operators and equipment utilisation
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in work study or time and motion study.
- 3rd Level Qualification in an Engineering Discipline
- Experience of utilisation of Six Sigma or other lean methodologies
What you'll get in return
In return you'll be offered a rewarding role with a good work life balance, in one of Northern Ireland most successful manufacturing organisations. There are Hours of Work are Mon - Thursday 8am - 5pm, and Friday 8am 1pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80928353