Do you have customer service experience ?
Do you come from a finance background or a role in which you are familiar with processing payments?
Are you friendly and approachable to customers?
Then we want to hear from you.
Our Vale of Glam client is currently looking to appoint a new Income Assistant to a very busy team. Based in Barry, you will be responsible for the following;
- Front Facing Customer Service
- Telephone Customer Service
- Taking Payments online, on the telephone and face-to-face for Council Tax and Rent (Potentially Arrears)
- The role will require some basic admin tasks as well as Data entry.
The role is initially for 5 weeks, however there is scope for it to go on longer for the right candidate;
- Monday to Friday work with no weekends,
- Full Time and in a central location
- Some Parking Available
- Access to Notice Board
- Staff room/Canteen
If you would like to gain more information or would like to be considered for this role then please do not hesitate in applying. My client wishes to move quite quickly on this position so apply now !!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80930029