Technical Support / 1st Line Support / IT Technician
Job Title: Technical Support
Location: Whiteparish, Salisbury
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Normal working hours are 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
The Company is a market-leading electronics company with an exciting new role. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will provide first-line technical support for their expanding range of Cloud-based products and services.
- React quickly to solve customer problems as effectively as possible
- Visit customers to provide on-site troubleshooting when necessary
- If needed, respond to requests for support outside normal working hours
- Provide internal expertise and technical support
- Create technical support materials
- Maintain a high level of relevant technical knowledge
Candidate Desirable Attributes:
- Technical background in IT
- Calm, friendly and professional manner
- Interest in learning new skills and problem solving
- Experience of wireless networks, Cloud computing, mySQL and remote troubleshooting preferred
- Driving licence
They offer training and support, career development, and an attractive salary and benefits package.
Non-smokers only / No visible tattoos
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; 1st Line Technical Support Advisor, 1st Line Technical Support Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Support, 1st Line Support, IT Customer Support Advisor may also be considered for this role.