Operations Manager - Newcastle
As the Operations Manager, it will be your responsibility to ensure that the above core values are intrinsically considered by each employee in their day to day working. Alongside the current Operational Management team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of all operational areas, ensuring the Health & Safety of all colleagues, whilst maintaining and making improvements in all areas.
What You Will Do
- Work in conjunction with our Commercial team, understanding our contractual arrangements and utilising
- our resources in the most effective way to ensure we meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
- Help us deliver great customer service and quality, on time, every time.
- You will have a clear focus to help maximise resources and control costs.
- Lead, motivate and inspire our people to improve performance and seek continuous improvement.
- Get the best out of our people in a way that is empowering, involving and participative.
- Maintain a scorecard against KPI's, to drive further growth.
- Work as part of our wider Operations Management team, based across sites in the UK and other global locations, sharing ideas, problem solving and constantly looking for more effective ways of working.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Previous experience in Operational management
- The ability to demonstrate you are a people manager who champions individual's and teamwork, understands the importance of communication and can motivate all to embrace change.
- A proven track record in being an inspirational leader, demonstrating you lead by example, not just driving your team but motivating them to achieve more even when under pressure.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, you will have a successful record of delivering results.
- You will have good working knowledge of the tools and techniques of continuous improvement and how to integrate them into our business.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us -
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!