Junior Electrical Design Engineer / Building Services Design
Junior Electrical Design Engineer required for our client, an engineering practice / consultancy with offices throughout the UK. This role is based from their London office.
Our client is looking for a young ambitious Electrical Design Engineer or Electrical Design Draughtsman to work with the integrated electrical team on a variety of projects. The perfect candidate will currently be working in a Junior Design /CAD position and have an electrical design qualification such as a HND or similar with 1 years' experience ideally within an electrical design role working for an M&E consultancy, the perfect candidate can expect to move on and quickly gain both technical and project knowledge.
The Electrical Design Engineer will need the ability to work in 2D and 3D CAD and have the desire to move into a Revit environment but must be familiar with using electrical design software. The client's current projects include Data Centre, Retail, Commercial, Healthcare in varying sizes giving you the opportunity to quickly increase your level of responsibility
Junior Electrical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Currently working as an Electrical Design Draughtsman / Engineer
- Have the ambition to learn and progress with a leading M&E Design Consultancy
- Be based in or around the Harrow area
- Have experience using electrical design software
- Professionally qualifications such as a HND in Electrical Engineering or similar,
Junior Electrical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- £25,000 - £28,000
- Office based, working hours 9:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
- Pension - salary sacrifice 5% employee 3% employer
- 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Mileage paid for travel to sites when required at 40p per mile.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.