Print Technical Manager - Newcastle
PRODUCTION / PRINT TECHNICAL MANAGER - NEWCASTLE
A leader in the packaging indusrtry predominatly specialising in FMCG.
As the Print Technical Manager / Production Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of all operational areas, ensuring our people are working in a motivated and empowering environment with the knowledge, skills and tools to perform their role to their best of their ability.
- Lead, motivate and inspire our people to improve performance and seek continuous improvement.
- Get the best out of our people in a way that is empowering, involving and participative.
- Support the development of our people to provide them with every opportunity to achieve their maximum
- Support the delivery of great customer service and quality, on time, every time.
- Work as part of our wider Operations team, based across sites in the UK and other global locations, sharing ideas, problem solving and constantly looking for more effective ways of working.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- The ability to demonstrate you are a people person who champions individual's and teamwork, understands the importance of communication and can motivate all to embrace change.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, you will have a successful record of delivering results.
- Knowledge and experience in a design and/or artwork business would be bene?cial but not essential for the right candidates
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us -
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!