Account Executive - Part Time (16hrs)
A Marketing Agency who enable brands to deliver important messages to pregnant women, families with children aged 0-12, as well as maternity & infant healthcare professionals in the UK through fully integrated channels. As a result of the ongoing success and growth of the channel, they will soon be expanding their channel to a wider professional audience. This is a Part Time position, 16 hours per week, ideally 4 days 10 - 2:30.
Working within the Digital team, the Local Sales Implementation Executive will work closely will be responsible for the timely management, activation, scheduling and reporting of Local Client Advertising campaigns.
- Handle all local ad sales, inventory management, and "own" the online advertising for assigned local markets.
- Working closely with Regional Sales - implementing local client campaigns from the 'local business’ and to large regional clients, as their local online advertising expert.
- Efficient and timely day-to-day upkeep and management of shared local Ad Schedule and Local Ad request inbox (priority action as document for network use)
- Receive, archive, report and activate local campaigns through advertising application and where applicable providing stats to the Area manager or internal colleagues/clients in relation to their campaign (when applicable troubleshooting supplied asset specifications)
- Local Ad Support for Regional Sales, ensure best practice is maintained in terms of process/protocols and the correct artwork being supplied
- Work with Ad Operations Manager to input in channel optimisation and growth strategies
- Responsive to service delivery and sales support
- Experience in working in a digital environment and knowledge of websites
- Develops strong working relationships internally with a 'can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely to individuals face-to-face or via email
- Ability to respond to a brief and deliver a concise response/action in a timely manner.
- Required to have a good level of commercial awareness and consumer focus, being able to empathise when communicating with relevant audience.
- High level of IT literacy and technical competence - Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to learn different IT packages as required.