Special Educational Needs Teacher TA LSA SEN
Qualified Teachers/Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Assistants - SEN - Milton Keynes
Temp to Perm - Full Time & Part Time
What can you expect from your dedicated recruiter:
I am a passionate Special Educational Needs Recruiter for the Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire area. I promise to support you through the entire recruitment process and continue that support with exceptional after care. I can also send you CPD courses frequently that my company will pay for you to complete. Working with me, you can expect transparency and integrity.
About the role and environment:
We are looking for dedicated education professionals to work in our SEN schools in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire. We are offering roles in our schools that include day to day supply, short-term, long-term, part time and full time, as well as opportunities for voluntary work for those looking for rewarding experience.
We work with a range of clients across the area, who specialise in a range of SEN including but not limited to MLD, SLD, SpLD, Autism, ADHD, EBD, SEBD and physical impairment. We would love to hear from candidates who have experience with SEN, but equally are interested in finding people without experience who are driven to learn the skills they need to succeed.
We are looking to place candidates as soon as possible so please get in touch to avoid missing out.
To apply for this role, you will need to be: -
- Ideally have experience in working with SEN
- Willing to carry out the full role required of a SEN Teacher/Teaching Assistant.
- Can communicate effectively and build good relationships
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Interested in working within SEN schools
- Full UK driving licence - desirable nut not essential
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
By teaming up with CER, you'll receive:
- Access to the largest local client base in the market.
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more.
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- An opportunity to increase your take home pay using My Key Pay, our preferred umbrella company. Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity for you or someone you may know, please send me your CV or give me a call on to find out more information