Teaching Assistant Darlington
Are you a very patient and caring person? Do you enjoy helping children get organised and on track with their learning? We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant from February half term. CER work alongside many primary schools and academies in Darlington, who rely on us for both short and long-term staffing solutions.
We will have upcoming opportunities for both full and part-time positions with the rate of pay expected to be between £60-80 per day. Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant is not essential, however we do ask that you have at least 3 months experience in a role that involves working with children.
As a Teaching Assistant your role will involve working with the learning support team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities in mainstream classes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* To build and maintain successful relationships with pupils, treat them consistently, with respect and consideration.
* To help promote independent learning.
* To help reinforce learning.
* To assist students with physical needs.
* To help students record work in an appropriate way.
* To develop study and organisational skills.
* To help keep the students on task and to build motivation.
* To model good practice.
* To help build the pupils' confidence and enhance self-esteem.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you are interested, please contact Scott Hill in the Darlington office on .