Are you ambitious, motivated & looking for a Marketing role with fantastic opportunities for career growth & progression?
Our client, a globally successful company based in Chard, is looking for a top class team for their new and fast growing marketing department. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established brand to take it in an exciting new direction.
This is a full time role working from Monday to Friday with a starting salary of £18,000 to £25,000PA DOE and excellent benefits including free onsite parking, 30 days holiday with an additional Christmas shutdown period, life insurance, death in service scheme, a generous pension scheme and additional loyalty bonus schemes.
Key skills & experience include:
- Experience in a Marketing role, preferably "in-house"
- Excellent working knowledge of marketing practices & commercial awareness
- Confidence & excellent people skills to work with stakeholders & management
- Experience working with creative teams/agencies to create briefs
- Great communication skills including accurate & creative written language
- Good all round Microsoft Office skills
Main responsibilities include:
- B2C & B2B marketing, ranging from working with high street retailers to specialist suppliers both in the UK and worldwide
- Working closely with Account Managers & major retailers to ensure effective marketing
- Briefing & working with creative teams to develop marketing content
- Creative & publishing marketing content
- Daily marketing including asset & CRM maintenance
- Identifying category trends & opportunities to present recommendations
If you think you've got what it takes then please apply online or contact Vicky by calling
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.