Credit Controller - Overview
A commercial business is seeking a Credit Controller to join their busy Credit Control Team at their office in Honiton. Working as part of a friendly busy team and reporting to the Credit Supervisor.
Credit Controller - The Role
You will be responsible for all aspects of credit control including:
- Handling inbound and making outbound credit control calls and emails to businesses.
- Building effective working relationships with colleagues and customers, handling invoice discrepancies and queries, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Issuing copy invoices, credit notes and arranging payment plans where appropriate.
- Taking payments and allocating payments to customer accounts.
- Assisting with month end duties and closing the ledger.
Credit Controller - The Person
The successful candidate will be an effective and confident communicator with some recent credit control experience; candidates with a track record in telephone customer services and a willingness to learn credit control are also welcome to apply.
You will possess an approachable personality and a confident, positive attitude readily able to build rapport with customers. Good IT skills are essential including Excel. This employer provides a supportive and friendly working environment with ongoing training provided.
Credit Controller - The Rewards
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000pa + superb benefits including pension, bonus, pension and free parking.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
Preferred start date: ASAP
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.