Year 3 Teacher Needed to Cover a Maternity
Year 3 Teacher needed in Darlington
CER is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Year 3 teacher for a friendly and welcoming primary school in Darlington.
The opportunity has arisen for you to gain further experience in this supportive and nurturing setting, an enjoyable and motivating environment for any Year 3 teacher to thrive in. This is a long-term opportunity to cover maternity leave within the school, therefore you will be given the freedom to plan and create your own lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
The successful primary teacher will be working with children of mixed abilities, so a patient and engaging approach to teaching and learning is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification
- Have experience working as a Year 3 teacher in a school setting or on a placement
- Be self-motivated and creative
- Follow school policies and become an active and involved member of staff
NQTs are welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your professional practice and to be a part of a dynamic and friendly team of teachers.
Working with CER you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant within the primary sector
- Recommend a friend scheme, earning £250 for every person you recommend to CER
- Access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact Scott Hill at CER on .