My Oxford based client are currently looking to recruit a Systems Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. The role is working with the finance department and Head of Finance Systems in the delivery of the following key areas:-
- Supporting the delivery of financial information to stakeholders across the business.
- Implementing & maintaining controls over all financial processes.
- Maintaining the integrity of financial data in I.T. systems.
- Supporting the access of all I.T. systems by the Finance Dept.
- Developing & supporting the systems & processes employed by the Finance Dept.
This role will suit an individual with an aptitude for I.T. & experience of Finance who is interested in pursuing a career in Finance Systems. The successful candidate will be a confident communicator with a proven ability to learn quickly and deliver in a fast-moving and complex environment.
- Supporting the Head of Finance Systems.
- Assisting with and seeking to improve processes within Finance.
- Reconciliation of reports between systems.
- Construction & maintenance of databases.
- Conversion of data.
- Assist in implementation & maintenance of system controls.
- Report analysis.
- Administration of systems - issue resolution; user setup etc.
- Preparation for the implementation of a new ERP system:
- System administration.
- Report Writing.
o Any other duties as required by the Head of Finance Systems.
- A strong aptitude for and interest in I.T.
- Experience & knowledge of the role of Finance within a business.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work well and multi-task under pressure.
- A self-sufficient individual who is able to learn quickly.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Relevant qualifications - e.g. part qualified AAT or above.
- Experience of implementing/maintaining ERP systems.
- Experience of the builder's merchanting industry.
- Experience of the following software:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Microsoft Power BI.
- Caseware Idea.
- Cognos Impromptu.
- Datawatch Monarch.
- Fiserv Accurate Reconciliation.
- Dimensional Insight Diver.
- Alteryx Designer.
- Microsoft Visio.
- MS Query.
- Visual basic for Applications.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.