Corporate Advisory Director
The Corporate Advisory Director takes an active role within Corporate Advisory department of the Company, and works closely with the CEO and other senior team members. The main role of the Corporate Advisory Director is to generate, lead and structure corporate advisory transactions for the clients of the Company. The Corporate Advisory Director reports directly to the Head of Corporate Advisory.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and proactive individual with previous experience of work in financial sector.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients across different sectors in Emerging Markets countries on a range of corporate advisory transactions: lending, investments, mergers and acquisition;
- Source, lead and structure transactions with a focus on preparation of information memorandums, management and investor presentations, valuation analysis, client communications;
- Participate in the formulation of strategic and long-term business plans of the Company by identifying industry trends, initiatives and products to progress business interest of the Company and differentiate Diagram Capital Ltd in the marketplace;
- Partner with the sophisticated institutional and corporate clients to develop a strong network of business partners for corporate advisory;
Skills, Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Economics or Accounting. Relevant MBA Degree is preferred;
- 12+ years’ experience in financial sector with an extensive transactional experience;
- Experience in credit and risk and corporate finance in the financial institutions;
- Working experience on a senior positions in financial institutions;
- Strong academic and practical knowledge of fixed income and equity instruments;
- Good understanding and previous exposure to Emerging markets (Kazakhstan, Russia, Azerbaijan, other)
- Knowledge of the legislation of Kazakhstan, including Law on Securities market, Law on Partnerships with Limited and Additional Liability, Law on Joint Stock Companies;
- Knowledge of prudential regulation of financial institutions, especially banks and insurance companies;
- Extensive experience in raising finance for corporate clients from Russia, Kazakhstan and other Emerging Markets;
- Sector specific M&A experience in Oil & Gas, transportation, infrastructure sectors in Russia, Kazakhstan and other Emerging Markets with a demonstrable record of deal execution across all phases of the transaction cycle from origination to completion;
- Excellent analytical skills, including financial data analysis and financial modelling;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Russian, and Kazakh languages as minimum.
Apply for Corporate Advisory Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly