We have an excellent position available for an Electronics Engineer to join our client’s technology driven manufacturing solutions company based in Basingstoke.
The Role of Electronics Engineer
The successful candidate will be degree or HND qualified with academic and practical qualifications, or equivalent experience. You will have some experience of electrical systems design, PCB design and RF. You will be able to efficiently use in OrCAD Electrical design software or similar products. Engaging with suppliers to ensure the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions are chosen, then generation of Bills of Materials for the effective procurement of parts to meet scheduled build programmes.
Key Responsibilities as Electronics Engineer
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will work as part of the Electrical/Mechanical design team, delivering timely and accurate electrical design documentation and drawings to support procurement and production.
• Generate and issue production ready drawings, including schematics, arrangements and detailed manufacturing/engineering drawings using OrCAD or similar products
• Configure and program electronic systems such as PLCs, displays and servo control systems
• Liaise with Software Developers and support customers with product use
• Participate in design reviews
• Provide technical support to the production teams
• Participate in other design office tasks, including support to sales activity
Desirable requirements are:
• HND or degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
• Ability to develop skills within a fast-paced R&D environment
• A genuine passion for a job within the field of electronics engineering
• Exposure to analogue and digital design
• Experience within an industrial automotive or marine engineering design electrical/electronic environment
• Understanding of common production processes relating to electrical and electronic systems
• A strong practical understanding of electronic circuit design, capable of soldering
For the role of Electronics Engineer there is a salary on offer of £26,000 to £33,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Maintenance, engineer, manufacturing, engineering, electronics,