Do you have school office experience? Do you enjoy working as part of a team in a school office environment? Are you available for a new role?
We have a Temporary position for a School Receptionist. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has excellent communication skills to provide administrative support as required.
- Front of house - meting and greeting.
- Answering inbound reception calls and transferring between switch boards.
- Inputting absence data and providing accurate reporting when requested
- Scanning and filing of correspondence and working paper files
- Data capturing, creating spreadsheets, processing of various letters etc.
- General Administration tasks
- Any other duties requested that is commensurate with the post
Personal Attributes and Skills required:
- Must have DBS
- First Aid (desired)
- Excellent PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm and welcoming manner
- The ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Able to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
Working hours 8:30-4:30 Mon-Thurs
8:00 -4:00 - Friday
If successful, you would start on 16th April. While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80751244