IT Support Assistant
Advancing People are recruiting on behalf of a leading company based in Bedford. They are looking to recruit a IT Support Assistant to join their team. The company's head office is based in Bedford, however this role will also be supporting their other location in the North West of England, occasional travel is expected.
Reporting directly to the company's IT Manager, this is a varied role supporting all IT users within the group.
Summary of Role:
- Assist in maintaining high standards of IT support and administration with appropriate support and supervision.
- Assist in the continuous improvement program adopted by the IT Department.
- Aid the IT Manager with performing small/large scale system administration tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining high standards of support and administration.
- Assist in the development and delivery of IT projects.
- Provide first line support for IT users.
- PC Building and deliver to users according to build scripts.
- Perform regular checks to ensure IT systems are operating as expected.
- To take ownership of micro-projects and tasks.
- Listening to users in an empathetic and pragmatic manner.
- Log calls in IT Helpdesk system.
- Investigate issues with network devices such as printers, computers, etc.
- To support office moves and general IT issues.
- Administer consumables and equipment.
- Administer Asset management.
Our client is looking for a candidate with at least 1 years experience within a similar role.
In return our client an attractive salary to £18,500 based on experience. The hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with an hour for lunch. Generous holiday entitlement of 25 Days plus Bank Holidays.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.