Front-End Web Developer - HTML5 / CSS3 / JS
Front-End Web Developer - HTML5 / CSS3 / JS - Exeter
Established in 2008 this privately owned integrated agency offer up flexi-time along with a brilliant social atmosphere (and other perks). With a highly talented, award winning production team, they offer strategic and creative services to companies spanning different sizes and markets.
Joining an experienced web team the Front-End Developer / Web Developer will play a hands-on role crafting responsive digital solutions from client briefs. With a focus on quality and delivering a great product, expect to liaise closely with clients to define technical briefs, brainstorm and deliver ideas with the wider front-end development team and to utilise the latest digital trends and concepts to push boundaries. In short, it will be your expert front-end web development input that brings client ideas to life!
- You can create mobile first, responsive, cross-browser experiences, with a focus on performance;
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as Less and Sass;
- Knowledge of tools like NPM, Gulp, Grunt;
- Knowledge of processes such as bundling, automated testing and linting;
- Familiarity with Version Control (Git);
- You work with best practice in mind.
This progressive agency provides a close knit team environment where all members have a great deal of responsibility, autonomy and opportunity to grow. Expect a competitive salary and the chance to make a real impact with the unique opportunity of flexi working thrown into the mix.