One of the fastest growing brands in their industry, who are renowned for the level of service they offer their customers, have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team based in the Ellesmere Port location on a full time, permanent basis.
They are a company that are built on a foundation of talented team members. They support, recognise and reward personal development, offering a fantastic range of benefits, fun work environment along with training, study support and long-term career opportunities.
If you are personable and proactive individual, with an Accountancy degree or are just starting your AAT’s looking exposure within a professional organisation then this will be the role for you.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing and reconciling daily invoices and creating daily payments
- Posting journals
- Fund calculations and payment runs
- Cheques and completing payments as requested
- Maintaining and reconciling the cash book
- Posting and reconciling the daily interfaces
- Assisting with month end
- General administrative duties
Essential Skills and Attributes;
- Accountancy Degree or AAT beneficial
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate confidently on the telephone
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to problem solve and work to own initiative
- Good problem solving skills and able to use your own initiative
If you have all of the above requirements for the position and would love the opportunity to begin a career within a forward-thinking and reputable organisation, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore accountancy division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Financial Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Co-ordinator
- Trainee Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Supervisor/Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.