The successful candidate should be a problem solver with strong development skills that leverage Microsoft technologies (i.e., .NET, C#, Azure, SQL Server) and open source tools like AngularJS.
You will be required to develop robust/secure/scalable solutions that utilize the Azure platform, .NET and AngularJS for web apps. We are looking for a self-starter and works well in a team environment, you will be energetic, self motivated.
The .NET Development Analyst is responsible for the development of both Internal and External facing web applications for Lavendon and its subsidiaries in the UK and overseas. This role will involve working alongside the Product Manager, Applications Development team and other key stakeholders to deliver transformational web based applications.
Key tasks include:
- Application Development
- Kentico CMS Development
- Full SDLC of solutions including; design, Build, Test, QA and Deployment
The ideal candidate will have/be:.NET Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in broad development role
- Experience of using version control systems, e.g. Git, SVN
- Exposure to Kentico CMS development
- Exposure to SharePoint development
- Exposure to Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- UI/UX Design Exposure
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- University graduate with a passion for digital and web;
- Experience in a .NET web application development role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Highly organised, capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects;
- Creative, personable, and able to work effectively as part of a team;
- Have strong attention to detail and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Be passionate about going the extra mile to achieve results.
- Highly literate, with strong written and verbal English language, spelling and grammar.
- Technically savvy and able to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and CMS systems.
- Ability to work to clear targets and deadlines.
In return you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Pension capped at 5%
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Life assurance x 2
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Child care vouchers
- Free parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80820852