Are you an experienced Geography Teacher based in Leicester wanting to explore new teaching opportunities confidentially before you commit to interview?
Perhaps you are a trainee teacher eager to secure your first role early in the year so you can give your final placements and assignments your undivided attention?
Or maybe you would like to work as a Geography Teacher within a cohesive and supportive department and simply crave a change?
- NQT's welcome to apply
- Geography/Politics/History/RE Specialism
- Permanent position, starting September
- Main Pay Scale
- Superb induction and training programme
- Dynamic Secondary School in Leicester
- Opportunity to progress into leadership
- Popular and oversubscribed school
- Pupils motivated and enjoy learning
- Excellent induction programme and outstanding mentors
- Expanding Humanities Department
- Renowned for the development of staff, particularly NQTs
- Young and ambitious SLT team
- 'Outstanding' School
- Led by an inspirational Head of Department
- Modern facilities and boasts open-plan classrooms
- Upward trend in results every year
- Easily accessible by car or public transport
- Adaptable and committed Humanities Teacher
- Available for a September start
- A Teacher who thrives when at the front of the classroom
- Can deliver outstanding and challenging lessons
- Hold high expectations for themselves
- Driven and ambitious
- Inspirational and enthusiastic candidate.
Applicants are encouraged to send their CV as soon as convenient to avoid disappointment. This role will not be available for long, please send your CV to Emma Hale at i-teachers today or call 0116 298 8830 for a friendly and confidential chat to enquire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80821017