Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious, and well-respected care providers in the UK's care industry. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy managing a specialist 35 bedded care home for adults with complex needs in Liverpool.
With over 15 years of experience in the industry it is an exciting time to come on board with this progressive company who have won awards for their outstanding levels of commitment to advanced neurological care. They have big plans for the future and are keen to recruit managers that are seeking internal growth and development.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager - Liverpool will include:
- Representing the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Building upon current mixed grades to achieve Good results with CQC
- Brining in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance and enrich your residents lives further
- Liaising with and co-operating with CQC inspectors and other key external stakeholders
The ideal candidate to fulfill the role of Home Manager - Liverpool will:
- Have proven experience of working as a home manager in an equivalent environment
- Will have registered with the CQC within a nursing home
- Be a strong and confident leader able to lead and motivate large staff teams
- Have Financial and Risk Assessment experience in relation to care service
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £50,000pa, work close to the centre of Liverpool and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- Company bonus scheme - up to 40% of Basic
- Company sick pay
- Supportive 3 Week Induction programme
- Generous pension contribution - 5 %
- 35 Days annual leave - extra days holiday per years' service up to 40 days
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.