Global CIO- E-commerce
Global CIO E-Commerce- Finance- Kent or Oxford Location
A high profile Ecommerce company are seeking a Global CIO to be responsible for driving the eChannel business. You will lead the delivery of technology projects, whilst leading the ongoing development of a world class eCommerce platform and leveraging services from the IT Enterprise teams (architecture and infrastructure). You will be responsible for ensuring IT solutions support business requirements and align with Technology Standards both now and in the future. You will implement and direct modern software development practices within the organisation.
The main areas you will be responsible for are:
- Intensive delivery focus and track record in delivering to exacting time and budget constraints
- Managing the needs and expectations of key stakeholders within the business and IT
- Strategic leadership to develop and maintain long term plans for technology, process and people
- Evaluating the cost effectiveness and risk of competing technologies is a must, along with delivering to a financial budget
- Converging multiple eCommerce platforms into an integrated solution and set of capabilities and processes leveraged across the eChannel
- Leading new product development, market expansions and acquisition integration
- Driving the prioritisation process that meets the needs of a fast-growing and always evolving business
- Directly align IT resources to business priorities
- Defining both long term strategic plans and the regular delivery of new functional releases
- Align and implement solutions that leverage Enterprise Shared Services
- Hiring, directing, motivating, and developing high performing teams
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring staff
- Leveraging offshore development teams
The ideal candidate will have a proven background as a Director of IT working on high volume Ecommerce in an Agile delivery environment. Experience of software development (microsoft technologies) and management and web 2.0 and 3.0 technologies. Experience leveraging geographically diverse and offshore development teams is a must.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Director IT to drive the company and part of a hugely successful organisation.
Please contact Annabelle@ Freshtechtechit on 02084324568/ email@example.com