National Account Manager, Birmingham
Major international corporate with major well known brands in the Auto Insurance / Auto Finance Sector seeks an experienced National Accounts Manager to manage and grow organically existing accounts and to build new business with new accounts.
This is an exciting, fast growing and highly profitable company. The right candidate will have excellent opportunities for career progression and to earn; they will also be included in the company’s fast track career scheme.
The skills and experience required for the position as National Account Manager are as follows:
• Experience working as senior sales professional within the Auto /AutoInsurance sectors or selling services to Fleet Owners is absolutely essential. Experience in non Auto insurance is not relevant or required for this position
• Solid successful and demonstrable sales track record dealing with large accounts
• Good working firsthand knowledge of the AutoInsurance motor claims market and Claims Management would be a distinct advantage
• Understanding of the Accident Repair Industry
• Understanding of the rental, lease and in-fleet / de-fleet markets
• Understanding of estimatics and potential usage for mobile handheld units within the claims process
• Robust existing contact network would be a distinct advantage.
• Educated to degree level essential
• Clear understanding of the sales process ideally with some formal sales training such as Spin Selling® etc.
• Strong confident personality with excellent presentation skills.
• Capable of opening doors with large organisations, mapping all decision makers and coordinating them to pitch and close large deals.
• Good team player with supporting staff and colleagues
• Creative and innovative skills essential
• Location: Flexible in England
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application for National Account Manager has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.